Visa and Immigration


International students require a Non-Immigrant Education Visa (Category “ED”) to study in Thailand. Whenever possible, applicants should apply for their student visa well in advance of departing for Thailand. Applications should be made in person at the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home country.

Please carefully read Visa and Immigration for International Students and strictly follow.

To extend for this type of visa, students must submit the following documents :