The 2nd Walailak University Cultural Camp 2018 (WUCC2018)
Theme: In Honour of HRH Princess Chulabhorn Walailak: Cultures without Borders
Date: 16th – 23rd June 2018
Venue: Walailak University, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province and Bangkok, Thailand
WUCC2018 aims to promote a global students’ network among 160 international participants. Throughout the 8-day program, the camp participants will have opportunity to EXPLORE Nakhon Si Tammarat Province, the historical city on the eastern part of southern Thailand, and Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand, EXCHANGE cultures, ENGAGE in various activities among global youth, and ENJOY every moment together.
The camp participants must be university students or graduates in any degree program, not over 30 years old and able to communicate well in English. For the detail of WUCC2018, please see the links below:
Benefits for camp participants:
– Free accommodation
– Free meals
– Free transportation from/to airport and during the program
– Free one-way ticket from Nakhon Si Thammarat Province to Bangkok on 20th June 2018
The camp participants will only be responsible for:
– International air-ticket to Thailand, Suvarnabhumi International Airport or Donmueang International Airport
– One-way air-ticket from Bangkok, Donmueang International Airport, to Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport on 16th June 2018
– Accident and health insurance
The application is opened from now until 15 March 2018. The list of successful applicants will be announced on Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ciawalailak/ by 1st May 2018.