The CIA strives to:
- Support the enhancement of WU’s standing/image internationally at all times.
- Assist in securing funding support from foreign institutions such as universities and funding agencies.
- Provide up-to-date and comprehensive information for joint activities with foreign organizations.
- Assist WU faculties and international academic/professional institutions to organize and hold international conferences at the University.
- Encourage and facilitate attendance by faculty members and researchers at international conferences to present their research findings.
- Facilitate international exchange and joint degree programmes with foreign universities for students and faculty members.
- Encourage WU faculties to improve the evaluation and accreditation of existing programmes to meet international standards.
- Encourage the acquisition and maintenance of state-of-the-art equipment and facilities at the University.
- Assist WU faculties in recruiting outstanding researchers as faculty members and attracting quality students to the programmes.