International Student Services

Center for International Affairs

          International students require a Non-Immigrant Education Visa (Category “ED”) to study in Thailand. Whenever possible, applicants should apply for their student visa well in advance of departing for Thailand. Applications should be made in person at the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home country. Please carefully read

Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.


International Student Health Insurance

Student visa

Visa Application

Student required to extend for the non-immigrant visa type “ED” can download application


TM.30 Report to immigration with in 24 hrs.

Center for International Affairs

222 Thaiburi, Thasala, Nakhon Si Thammarat,
80160 Thailand

Tel : +66-7547-6353-6, +66-7567-3000

e-mail :