UNESA International Students Scholarship (ISS) deadline has been EXTENDED Application Deadline : 06 July 2021
UNESA International Students Scholarship (ISS) deadline has been EXTENDED
Application Deadline : 06 July 2021
Unesa-ISS is a scholarship offered to provide a wide opportunity for international students to study at Unesa. Unesa ISS offers free tuition fee, dormitory, and language program (Bahasa Indonesia for Non-Native Speakers) for highly motivated international students. The scholarship is given for one year for BIPA, five years for undergraduate, three years for master and four years for Ph.D. Eligibility
Requirements Applicants must:
1. Be non-Indonesian citizens (those who hold Indonesian citizenship are not eligible)
2. Hold high school diploma for undergraduate/BIPA program
3. Hold bachelor degree and/or master degree for postgraduate program,
4. Show a strong interest in seeking a full-time degree at UNESA
5. Have preparation in, and a demonstrated commitment to the chosen field of study
6. Be willing and able to attend an interview session in Indonesia or over a video call
1. Behavior commitment statement letter.
2. Financial commitment statement letter.
3. A scan of official high school diploma/undergraduate diploma/certificate/proof of graduation
4. A scan of official high school diploma/undergraduate academic transcript in english
5. Copy of certificate/proof of Indonesian language proficiency .
6. Copy of most recent, less than two-year-old TOEFL or IELTS score report
7. Two letters of reference, from a teacher,lecturer/professor or work supervisor
8. Curriculum vitae
9. A medical statement in English/Indonesian language
10. Color scan of valid passport
11. A recent formal photograph (red background)
Documents can be downloaded in http://oia.unesa.ac.id/download
Terms and Conditions:
1. The grantee is required to maintain a minimum Grade Point of Average (GPA) 2.75 out of 4.0
2. The university could terminate the scholarship if the grantee fails to maintain satisfactory academic progress and/or violate the university rules.
3. The grantee should repay the scholarship – if it is terminated before the completion of the program
Application Deadline : 06 July 2021Application form : unesa.me/regiss21